Advice and Information
On this page are links to information for parents offering help, advice and support. Please remember that we are here to help.
If you or your child are experiencing difficulties, the school can offer help and support in a number of ways. Please feel free to speak to your child's class teacher, the Headteacher, Deputy or any other member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Local Assistance Network
The Local Assistance Network provide short-term, practical aid, such as food or furniture, to people in a crisis. It is run by West Sussex County Council together with other organisations. The LAN helps people who have no other way of getting assistance. It is open to those who:
- are on benefits or a low income
- are facing an unforeseen emergency that puts them or their family at risk
- need help moving into or remaining in the community
- live in West Sussex or are being resettled here.
Family Service Directory
Discover...The Family Service Directory!
Did you know that the Family Information Service maintains an online directory of support services and family activities that take place across West Sussex?
This directory is called the ‘Family Service Directory’ and it provides free, impartial and up-to-date information for parents and carers of children and young people aged 0-25 years.
Services currently featuring in the Directory include:
• Parent and toddler groups
• Toy libraries and sensory toy libraries
• Leisure activities
• Finding local Children and Family Centres
• Local FindItOut Centres for 13-25 years olds
• Local and national support groups
• Counselling services
• Parenting classes and much more...
Click here to find out more.