It is our policy that all children should wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours.
It is based on the notion that a school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a feeling of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies the children with the school;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents;
- has been designed with health and safety in mind.
Grey trousers/shorts/skirts/pinafore dress
White shirt/blouse/polo shirt
Red/White check dress
Black shoes, suitable for school (no trainers or open toe sandals)
Trainers are not suitable for everyday footwear.
Red logo t-shirt
During term time, School Uniform is available to purchase direct from the school either via the online shop or direct from the school office.
|Red School Logo Sweatshirt||Ages 3-12||£10.50|
|Red School Logo Sweatshirt||Age 13-14||£11.50|
|Red School Logo Cardigan||Ages 3-12||£11.00|
|Red School Logo Cardigan||Age 13-14||£12.50|
|Red V-neck Jumper (Year 6 Only)||Size 32 & 34||£10.50|
|Red V-neck Jumper (Year 6 Only)||Size 35||£11.50|
|School Tie (Year 6 Only)||£3.00|
|Red School Logo PE t-shirt||All Ages||£4.70|
|Red School PE Shorts||All Ages||£3.50|
|Red School Logo Bookbag||£4.30|
|Red School Logo Drawstring PE Bag||£3.20|
Alternatively, uniform can be purchased direct from Felix Dance and Leisure Wear or Ricara Workwear and School Wear in Littlehampton.