Welcome to Lyminster Primary School.
Here at Lyminster Primary School our aim is to create a nurturing, community-focused school, with sky-high ambitions and a global outlook. We have a mission to imbue confidence in all our children, instil community spirit and foster a life-long love of learning.
If you're thinking of joining us, we hope you find this website helpful. We're exceptionally proud of our school and the hardworking, dedicated team who help every child to feel safe, happy and to thrive.
Pay us a visit, and we're sure you'll be able to feel the heart and soul that makes our school a family.
Steve McGinley, Headteacher
"There is an inclusive, aspirational culture in the school, which teachers, pupils, support staff, parents and carers have embraced." OFSTED Report 2017
“We think the school is excellent and so happy our child was offered a place at Lyminster” Parent Questionnaire 2015
For any queries or to request a free paper copy of any of the information on the website, please contact Mrs Wood in the school office.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Chartwells Christmas Lunch18Dec2018
12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
- Y6 Sleeping Beauty Trip18Dec2018
1:00 pm - 4:45 pm @ Chichester Festival Theatre
- Y3 & Y4 Class Parties18Dec2018
1:15 pm - 3:15 pm
- Last Day of Term19Dec2018
- Y5 Class Party19Dec2018
1:15 pm - 3:15 pm
Lyminster Primary School News
- Handwriting Heroes for the first half of the autumn term 2018.
- Chartwells Christmas hot meal
- Please see attached the details of the upcoming Lyminster Spellathon.
- We have been asked to send the first aid survey link to all age groups. The Youth Council are looking at what age groups would be interested in first aid at school.
- To enhance our learning and knowledge of e-safety, a company will visit school on Friday 2 November 2018 and present “Into the Screen” age-appropriate workshops to pupils in Years 1, 2, 3 and 4.